Table of Contents
- Improving Resilience
- Quality Healthcare Assured
- Flexible Installation
- Sustainability of Environment
Solar energy is gaining popularity since non-renewable energy sources are limited and on the verge of depletion. On the other hand, the availability of solar is infinite, and it’s a stable resource. Moreover, installing commercial solar for your business is an excellent step towards a cleaner and sustainable environment.
Hospitals are one of the most visited locations in all cities, towns, and even villages. Setting up a solar system can set an excellent example for society towards building a healthier landscape. Contact us today to get solar for your healthcare facilities.
Here are five significant benefits of installing solar for healthcare facilities.
1. Improving Resilience
A stable power supply assures that the core systems for health management effectively contribute to resilient healthcare systems.
Medical facilities can make use of solar for:
- To run advanced machinery and heavy medical equipment such as Ventilators, MRI machines, X-ray machines, and CT scanners need constant, uninterrupted power all-day
- For air-conditioners, fans, lifts, and lights
- It can also light common areas, corridors, and outdoors, contributing to more resilient health systems
2. Quality Healthcare Assured
Nobody should get affected by being vulnerable to diseases because vaccines cannot be refrigerated. No surgeries or births should happen in the dark.
To provide quality healthcare, a dependable power source is an essential factor.
For instance, some types of vaccines require specific temperatures to stay effective. A slight increase in temperature renders them useless, causing loss. To avoid this, a trustable power source is necessary.
Solar not only helps to maintain quality and resilience, but it also helps your business to get rid of soaring electricity bills.
Solar energy is a one-time cost during installation, after which you can enjoy the power for free. Here are a few cost-wise benefits of installing commercial solar:
- The life of solar systems lasts at least 25 years and goes a long way in reducing electricity bills. It means free power for the next 20-25 years through solar
- It requires very little or no maintenance. So, the cost of maintenance is almost negligible
- It gives a 20% return on your investment every year
- It paybacks after five years
- The money saved can be used for research, medical advancements, buying better equipment, etc.
4. Flexible Installation
The solar comes with various options for installation, which are pretty simple. Most hospitals and healthcare facilities have a flat and empty rooftop space or parking area available where solar can get installed.
If a vacant land area is available, installing a ground-mounted system like PV systems and BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) is available.
5. Sustainability of Environment
Solar energy is directly derived from the sun, and it is the cleanest form of power. One of the vital benefits is that it positively impacts human health.
The use of fossil fuels generates increased greenhouse gas emissions, harming the environment and decreasing air quality. Air pollution has forced people in several cities to wear masks, even before the pandemic hit the globe. But, solar energy keeps the environment clean. It also reduces traditional air pollutants like sulfur, nitrogen, and fine particulate matter, enabling cleaner air to breathe.
Why Choose Us?
Since 1938, we have delivered renewable energy services with extraordinary success to many organizations in different industries like education, healthcare, commercial, and military.
We have built integrity and an honorable reputation to become one of the best commercial solar contractors in all these years. We are also among the best national solar energy storage installers.